Thanks to everyone who entered the competition and sent a digital postcard to their family and friends inviting them to visit our beautiful Sun Country on the Murray region. We have now counted the postcards sent by all those who entered the competition and are delighted to announce our ten winners.
First prize winner of the Wellness Package worth $1,000 at the Sebel Yarrawonga is Cheryl Thorn. Congratulations Cheryl. We hope you enjoy your stay at the new Sebel.
The winner of our second prize, a Spring into Summer package, generously provided by Cobram Barooga Golf Club is Sue Duncan.
Third prize, 2 nights’ accommodation for six people at the Wakiti Creek Resort, has been won by Jenni Panos.
Cobram RACV has provided Getaway packages for our Fourth and Fifth prizes. Fourth prize is a weekend getaway which was won by Deb Chandler and fifth prize is a mid-week getaway which has been won by Claire Murphey-Beach .
Why Leave Town and Moira Shire Council have provided Why Leave Town vouchers of between $100 and $300 for places six to ten. Winners are:
• The 6th place voucher for $300 has been won by Jo-Ann Arho
• The 7th place voucher for $250 has been won by Karen Bayne
• The 8th place voucher for $200 has been won by Paul Maloney
• The 9th place voucher for $150 has been won by Dee Lewis
• The 10th place voucher for $100 has been won by Cheryl Steigenberger
Congratulations to all our winners and a huge thank you to all our generous prize providers! Stay tuned for details of our next competition, which will launch in 2021