Prize draw terms and conditions of entry
Method and duration of entry:
- Entry is open to residents of the Moira Shire and those who live in the post code area of 3644 to enter the Sun Country Discovery Weekend Major Prize Draw.
- Entry into the competition means that the entrant warrants that he or she meets the entry requirements and accepts these terms and conditions.
- One entry per person.
- To enter, respondents must visit four participating Sun Country Discovery Weekend venues on the weekend of 24 & 25 July 2021 and collect four Sun Country stickers on their entry form and return the completed entry form to one of the participating venues.
- Entry into the Major Prize Draw is open to Moira Shire residents and those who reside within the post code of 3644 and that complete and return the Sun Country Discovery weekend form by 4pm AEST 25 July 2021.
- Employees of Moira Shire Council are not permitted to enter the Major Prize Draw, however may participate in the Discovery Weekend $1.00 offers.
Duration of entry period:
- The entry period for inclusion in the Major Prize Draw is from 24 July 2021 to 4pm AEST 25 July 2021.
Details of prizes and prize values:
- The first entry drawn from the Major Prize Draw will receive a $200 Why Leave Town Gift Card ($50 Nathalia, $50 Yarrawonga, $50 Cobram, $50 Numurkah).
- The second entry drawn from the Major Prize Draw will receive a $100 resort voucher, sponsored by The Sebel Yarrawonga.
- The third entry drawn from the Major Prize Draw will receive a $50 Why Leave Town Gift Card of your choice.
- The total value of the prize pool is AUD $350.00
Date, time and place of draws:
- The Major Prize Draw will be conducted at the Moira Shire Council offices at 12 noon on 9th August 2021. All draws will be conducted at 44 Station Street, Cobram. Winners will be identified through a random entry drawn from a box containing all competition entry forms.
Publication of winner names:
- Winners will be notified by telephone within 14 days of the draw. The names and postcode of all winners will be published 10th August 2021 on the Moira website at moira.vic.gov.au and social media platforms authorised by Moira Shire.
- Prize winners may be required to provide proof of identity to Moira Shire Council to claim their prize.
Unclaimed prize draw:
- If any prizes are unclaimed by 27 August 2021, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at 12:00 pm on 27 August 2021 at the above address. The winners will be notified by telephone. The names of the winners will be published on the Moira Shire Council website moira.vic.gov.au on 27 August 2021.
Traders name and address:
- The trader is the Moira Shire Council, Main Office: 44 Station Street, Cobram. ABN:20538141700. Staff employed as part of the Moira Shire Council are not permitted to enter the prize.
- Moira Shire reserves the right to disqualify any entrants or entries if unlawful or improper conduct is suspected, or if there has been a breach of the competition terms and conditions.